Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Lush HAUL!

Yes, another Lush haul! I've been into my local lush a couple of times since the christmas collection has arrived and this is what I have bought...



No Drought £3.95/50g - Dry shampoo made with grapefruit and lime oil. (I get a reaction from batiste so I'm always looking for alternatives. I'm sure lush will have done well with this product!) (not Christmas collection)



Dashing Santa £2.95 - A bath bomb scented with mandarin oil, bergamot oil and orange flower.  


So White £3.50 - An apple scented bath bomb with a white shell and rose centre. with neroli oil, orange flower, bergamot oil and rose absolute.



Golden Wonder £3.75 - My favourite!! Glittery shell containing a turquoise centre and mini multicoloured bath bombs. This one smells is very citrus-y because its made with sweet orange and lime oils.



 Northern Lights £3.50 - Purple, blue and green swirls of jasmine and ylang ylang with a sprinkling of stars.




I also bought a couple of things for my friends birthday but I haven't included these because I gave them to her before I took the pictures but these were- 

Sea Spray £9.95/100g - A hair mist that gives you a beachy textured look with a neroli (a plant), orange flower, grapefruit and rosewood scent (according to the lush website), so a citrus and slightly floral scent.

Shoot For The Stars £3.50 - A bath bomb multicoloured swirls and silver glitter with the scent of 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap.


I hope you enjoyed my post! Thanks for reading, Alex

2 comments:

  1. I used Northern Lights a few weeks ago and it was amazing! So colourful :) xx

    Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? it sound lovely :) I've already got someone in mind to get them it for christmas so I hope it stays till then (wasn't sure if its christmas collection or autumn) xx

      Delete