Wednesday 3 September 2014

Update and advice?

My friend has encouraged me to carry on blogging (not that I ever really got started) but I'm going to try to blog more consistently, and as you are aware I'm not the best at writing so I've decided to post the quicker the better, so I have less time to worry about the perfect wording and just get it out there!

Also because I don't always have access to a computer (I share with my younger sister and she currently is going into her second year of A-levels) I am going to see how this one turns out on my phone, I might get an iPad when I have enough money- does anyone do blogging from their iPads? Or have any advice you can give me?

One last update/ question for anyone reading- I had trouble with my layout and banner etc, it just looks really boring and plain (it's basically just what the blog automatically sets up like) so does anyone have any ideas or tips on how to get to grips with this or any great websites to create free banners? I welcome all tips as I'm a complete newbie!!

Limecrime review coming later!'

Thanks for reading! X

No comments:

Post a Comment