Tuesday 30 September 2014

LUSH mini haul and favourites

The other week I went into my local Lush in Sheffield with my friend Joyce from fairysocks. I picked up a few things (as always) so I thought I'd just show you what I bought. I have used up all my bath bombs so of course wanted to stock up. I usually gravitate to fresh smells- citrus in particular (happy hippy shower gel is amazing) but I was a bit more adventurous this time.


Granny Takes a Dip £3.25 - This one smells sort of soapy (if thats a thing?) and slightly citrus, according to lush it is ginger, pepper and lemon scented. It makes patterns in the bath that look like they came straight for the 70s!



Twilight £3.25 - This one smells very floral which is not a usual pick for me. Honestly I mostly picked twilight because I heard fellow Sheffielder velvetgh0st raving about it! It is made with essential oils and scented with lavender, it makes swirls of pink and purple in your bath -can you see a theme here?




Space Girl £2.35 - This smells bath bomb like again with a hint of sweet. Its made with grapefruit oil and bergamot oil and POPPING CANDY! This one is sparkley and purple so it should be a winner!


I hope you enjoyed this mini haul, I have a few ideas of new posts so watch this space!
Thanks for reading, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment