Friday 3 October 2014

John Lewis price match HAUL!

Last week there was 'price match' at John Lewis, certain brands were on 10-25% off (I believe). Most beauty brands at John Lewis were included in this as I believe the prices were matching the Debenhams promotions. This usually happens a few times a year- fingers crossed there will be one near Christmas like there was last year! Obviously I bought a few things, all beauty of course. I bought things online and in the Newcastle Eldon Square store because I was staying with my sister over the weekend. Unfortunately the promotion ended on sunday but its definitely worth a check next time they do price match!


Mac Lipstick in Cyber- Normally £15.50 bought for £13.95 -A beautiful 'almost black' purple, satin finish lipstick. I've been wanting to get this for a very long time but never had the guts. I love any kind of dark lipstick and this is my darkest yet. I've tried this on once and its amazing. You'll be seeing plenty more of cyber on my blog!





Mac Prep + Prime Lip - Normally £13 bought for  £11.70- I've heard great things about this lipstick primer and because I have a lipstick addiction I thought it is worth a try- especially for my matt-er shades. I've been waiting for this to come in stock for ages on John Lewis so the timing couldn't have been better.



The Real Steal - They're Real eyeliner and mascara- normally £19.50 bought for £15.60. Yet another thing I've been dying to buy. I did have a sample of the mascara a while back and was very impressed but until my Le volume de Chanel ran out I didn't have an excuse to buy an expensive mascara. Also I've heard mixed reviews on the eyeliner so the mini size is perfect for a trail run.




Babyliss Boutique Soft Waves - out of stock similar curler here - (cheat this item wasn't on price match but it was pretty cheap at £24.95 with 5 years guarantee) I have needed a curler for a very long time and as my hair is very long, finding a wide long barrel is essential. I was planning on buying this styler online but it went out of stock just before I tried to buy it. I saw it in the Eldon Square store and got very excited, at £25 you can't go far wrong.



Thanks for reading, Alex.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh you got so many cool things Alex! Please let me know how the curler and the lip primer are, I was tempted to get that curler the last time I was in John Lewis as well! Keep posting gurl, love your blog :)

    Joyce x

    www.fairysocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think the curler just came back in stock!x

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, please read my blog post and let me know when you do it so I can read your answers :)

    Kiana xxx

    teeninthetwentyfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be posting mine as soon as I can!
      xxx

      Delete