Wednesday 22 October 2014

Liebster award!

Hello! So, kiana west from teeninthetwentyfirst nominated me for the Liebster award. Im going to follow the rules she put in here post, they are-
  • List 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate a 5 more bloggers 
  • ask them 10 questions


11 facts about you

  1.  I was born in Sheffield (UK) and have lived here all my life.
  2.  I can't really imagine living anywhere else, I defiantly wouldn't be able to move to somewhere that isn't a large city. 
  3.  I only started my blog a few months ago but I'm loving it so far.
  4.  I'm the middle child of 3 girls.
  5.  I LOVE makeup. Really, I can talk about it for hours.
  6.  Still most days I wear none (just because I'm lazy).
  7. Recently I dyed my hair red (from light brown/ blonde ombre) and neither of my grandmas seemed to notice...
  8. I'm in the process of sorting out/ redecorating my room. It's talking months of pure procrastination, though I've moved my bed, donated my old storage and bought a new wardrobe, chair and lamp (grown up? yeah?)
  9. I spend way to much time on my phone. Watching tv, youtube, reading blogs, Twitter, Facebook and shopping. It's an addiction.
  10. Me and my sisters share an Asos addiction too. We have been 'Asos premier' customers for a very long time.
  11. Some bloggers I'm loving at the moment - Essiebutton, Beautycrush,  Joyce (she got me into blogging), Nadia Aboulhosn

Answer questions set
  1. How did you pick your blog’s name? I make flower crowns and I was going to set up an etsy store (decided against it in the end) my mum came up with the name because she said the crowns look like "clouds of flowers". I love the name so much I used it for my blog instead.
  2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your younger self? Don't give up, don't let people get to you and try not to worry all the time (that's a bad habit of mine).
  3. What’s your favourite TV show? Hummm there's a lot but recently  Orange is the new black, breaking bad (I've not finished it yet!) and catfish.
  4. What are three things you cannot live without? My phone, my family and comfy pjs - not so original.
  5. Who is your favourite fictional character? "science bitch" Jesse pinkman.
  6. What is your most prized possession? I'm not sure, maybe my camera?
  7. Describe yourself in three words. This is a tough one. Trusting, thoughtful and realistic (not the best choice of words but I was stuck!)
  8. What is your guiltiest pleasure? I wouldn't say guilty... Chocolate.
  9. What single quality do you most appreciate in people? Loyalty
  10. What’s your favourite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!) limecrime velvetine review
I now nominate these people-
  1. http://fairysocks.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. http://ardenttreasure.blogspot.com/
  3. http://www.thebeautyideal.blogspot.co.uk
  4. http://laurajonesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
  5. http://amzyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

To answer these questions (a few I stole from Kiana)-
  1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
  2. Why did you start your blog?
  3. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your younger self?
  4. Where were you born and were do you live now?
  5. favourite makeup product at the moment?
  6. favourite shop at the moment?
  7. list a few of your favourite blogs/ bloggers you are loving at the moment.
  8. Describe yourself in three words.
  9. What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
  10. What’s your favourite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)

Everyone who does this please comment your blog post!


Thanks so much for reading, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment